* * * * NOTICE * * * *
In the US, Thursday, September 17 is Constitution Day (also known as Citizenship Day), celebrating the day in 1787 when the US Constitution was formally signed in Philadelphia by 39 delegates to the Constitutional Convention, leading to it becoming America’s principle governing document.
In honor of that special day, the State Legislators’ Article V Caucus will be hosting a free one-hour online presentation entitled “Restoring the American Voice” beginning at 8 PM (Eastern Time). The informative event will focus on how, in a time when Americans are increasingly frustrated with government, state legislators are meant to be the guardian of that American voice. To register and receive sign-in info, click HERE.
- US Federal Credit Rating Downgraded
- Forbes: Expect $78 Trillion National Debt by 2028
- New Internet Site Tracks COVID-related Federal Spending
- ALEC: BBA Could Resolve America’s Debt Problems
- Law Professor: Article V Should Not be Trusted
- ERA Questions are Now in District Courts
- CoSP University Offers Course on the Constitution
- Left-Leaning Group Proposes Term Limits for SCOTUS
- An Alternative View of Needed Federal Governance Reforms