…to Aid in Understanding Article V
Click on any heading to access the information on that topic.
Currently Active Article V Movements
A list of all Article V movements that have at least one state legislature supporting their effort and are currently active.
Research on Specific Article V Issues
Dozens of well-researched papers and publications providing current guidance on Article V issues. Research by topic:
• Counsel on Drafting an Article V Application
• Help with Filing State-Approved Article V Applications with Congress
• Misc. Article V-Related Resource Papers
• Resources on the “Runaway Convention” Question
• Resources on the Question of Limiting an Article V Convention
• Resources on the Potential for Litigation when 34th Application is Reached
• Resources on the Question of Congress’ Involvement in an A5 Convention
• Resources on History of the Phrase “Convention of States”
Research Articles on Federal Fiscal Issues
Articles that address the reasons why restraint is needed in America’s federal spending and debt.
Research Articles on Multiple vs Single-Subject Congressional Bills
Articles addressing the various reasons groups seek to use Article V to propose a Constitutional provision preventing multiple-subject Congressional bills.
Electoral College Challenges
Articles that deal with how and why the Electoral College came into existence… why that institution is still important… and why proponents of the National Public Vote (direct vote) think the Electoral College should be eliminated.
Voting & Election Issues
Resources on how various states handle voter identification, absentee voting, early voting, campaign finance reporting… and information about Ranked Choice Voting proposals
More Article V Aids
This file offers assistance in getting accurate press coverage about Article V.